FEE REFUND POLICY
1. Admission fee and Registration fee once paid to the school will not be refunded under any circumstances or for any reason whatsoever, including where a student withdraws admission or communicates his/her intention not to attend the school at any time before scheduled commencement of academic year or where after joining the school, a student withdraws admission or leaves the school before the end of that academic year.
2. Security deposit is adjustable against damage to, or loss of, library books, laboratory equipment, technology facilities and other equipment or assets of the school. Security deposit will be refunded without interest, after adjustment of dues, if any, on completion of the child\'s studies at / withdrawal from the school.
3. If a student withdraws admission at any time before scheduled commencement of term, refund, if any, of fees would be by cheque only & will be subject to the following provisions:
4. After commencement of the academic year, whether or not a student joins classes, under no circumstances will the Academic Fees and other charges/fees paid to the school be refunded, if a student withdraws admission or leaves the school before the end of that academic term, for any reasons. All unpaid fees must be paid.
5. If we received any payment twice by mistake or due to any technical fluctuation from online payment gateway refund will be given by chque after cross check of accounts statement.